Vlog Londoners and not only

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello people,

I started vlogging like a month ago, and would like to meet some more people who do that, if you are a vlogger and live in London I'd love to make friends with you and maybe do some collabs, if you are not from Landaaaan then that's cool, we could still figure something out :)

So if you're up for new YouTube friends and maybe a collab let me know!

Fudgedupfuzz

Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
majority of britains vloggers live near londen such as nerimon,charlie is so cool like ,dan is not on fire ect

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You should also try to attend Summer in the City in mid August. Their facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/SITCGathering

Pre-sale tickets are sold out, but the regular tix will be available soon. Those will sell out quickly, so if you are planning to go, get your tickets as soon as they release. That will be the largest gathering of youtubers in your country this year. The smaller gatherings like the one listed in the previous link I posted happen a few times a year, so just keep an eye out and you'll meet a lot of new people to collaborate with.

Reactions: theonecalledmax

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should also try to attend Summer in the City in mid August. Their facebook page is here:

Pre-sale tickets are sold out, but the regular tix will be available soon. Those will sell out quickly, so if you are planning to go, get your tickets as soon as they release. That will be the largest gathering of youtubers in your country this year. The smaller gatherings like the one listed in the previous link I posted happen a few times a year, so just keep an eye out and you'll meet a lot of new people to collaborate with.
Yeah I heard about the Summer in The City event, and will try to go to that as I heard it's like the main and biggest YouTube event in England :) Thanks for your help , very useful stuff! :D

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to be in a collab! Never been in one before and I've always had an interest in being a part of one. I'm nowhere near London though...

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm a brand new YouTuber but would be more than happy to collaborate if that's not a problem.
I'm also going to be at the London event next weekend so hopefully will get to meet some of you chaps then :)

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a brand new YouTuber but would be more than happy to collaborate if that's not a problem.
I'm also going to be at the London event next weekend so hopefully will get to meet some of you chaps then :)
Hey hey, I saw your attending on Facebook, and saw your post in the event too, so added you :) and yeah hopefully will meet you on Saturday.

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
You sure will, I'm looking to get to know as many people as possible while I'm there ;D