Little Subscribers. How to stay motivated?

This post are definitely helpful. With December around the corner I'm planning to try new things with my Channel exploring what i love doing with my Channel. (Which as of right now is Vlogs, Skits, inspiration)

I guess this is the beauty of the beginning stages. You can experiment and not worry so much about who see's, but definitely just having fun with YOUR Channel and content.

I'm just going to give it my all! (:
 
Some have already said its amazing just having one person subscribe. It is so hard not to get caught up with the numbers I'm sitting at 443 and keep thinking 500 by the end of the year would be amazing. However it's all about having fun and that really does show on camera in my opinion.

Also if we all got 100k subscribers over night we wouldn't appreciate it and also everyone would be doing it. It takes dedication and commitment to make it big I think.

Good luck I'm sure you will get there.

Jen x
 
Some have already said its amazing just having one person subscribe. It is so hard not to get caught up with the numbers I'm sitting at 443 and keep thinking 500 by the end of the year would be amazing. However it's all about having fun and that really does show on camera in my opinion.

Also if we all got 100k subscribers over night we wouldn't appreciate it and also everyone would be doing it. It takes dedication and commitment to make it big I think.

Good luck I'm sure you will get there.

Jen x

And actually if you think about it, if everyone got to 100k overnight, it would redefine what a "popular YouTuber" is. Right now, a lot of people look at YouTubers with 100k + subs, and we think "wow they have so many!" The only reason we think that is because we have less than them. If it was normal to have 100k subs, the "big youtubers" would all have like 5M + and we'd still feel inadequate about the number of subs we have.
 
Even tho my view count is low and my sub count is high I have motivation even if I get one thumbs up on my videos.
Like everyday I'm thinking of what videos to do whilst I'm at work or anywhere else really.
I love making videos too much if I'm honest :')
 
Back
Top