'Likely spam' comments delayed?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Hey everyone~

So lately very old comments have been showing up in my 'likely spam' comment section in the creator studio. A few days ago there was one from 4 months ago and to one showed up from 3 months ago. I've never seen the comments before, so it is not an old prompt of a comment I had judged before. They just literally didn't show up until now.

I feel a bit weird reacting to these comments, as they are obviously old, and it probably seems like I ignored them for weeks. Does anyone else have this problem in their comment box?

Same thing happened to me the other day. I don't know whether they showed up months ago and I rejected or approved them, and they just suddenly came back, or if they've been lost in limbo all that time.

Yeah same thing. Comments from 3-4 months ago getting flagged. YouTube are probably tweaking the filters as usual. ^^

So these are old comments that were approved before, but now got flagged? Because I'm pretty sure I hadn't seen those comments at all before. If they had been approved before, why didn't they show up?

Hey everyone~

So lately very old comments have been showing up in my 'likely spam' comment section in the creator studio. A few days ago there was one from 4 months ago and to one showed up from 3 months ago. I've never seen the comments before, so it is not an old prompt of a comment I had judged before. They just literally didn't show up until now.

I feel a bit weird reacting to these comments, as they are obviously old, and it probably seems like I ignored them for weeks. Does anyone else have this problem in their comment box?

I had a problem with it before, they are just people trying to get sub for sub and they go on every YouTube channel they can find and promote them self’s and people must of flagged there accounts as spam

So if you get like come check out my videos make awesome Royaltyfreemusic or it says liked and subbed come check out my channel means they have been flagged for spamming on other channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep same here. I had about 20 spam comments and they were anything from a few hours old to several months old. I approved all of them.

So if you get like come check out my videos make awesome Royaltyfreemusic or it says liked and subbed come check out my channel means they have been flagged for spamming on other channels
It's fine that those get flagged, but the three comments I approved so far were actually not spam. They were often reactions on my reactions as well. I just find it very weird that comments don't show up until three months later.

Back