Lighting & Microphone Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelica

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is a good quality, but cost efficient lighting/mic system?

Şîyar

Reaction score
I have an awesome solution.
I bought a laiver microphone from Aliexpress. its was 3$ and I use it with my smartphone.

There is a test video which belong me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CMu4wbYH7c

Reactions: Angelica

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I only use natural lighting because other LED type lights can really damage your skin and make it spotty :crying:

Reactions: Angelica

Şîyar

Reaction score
I only use natural lighting because other LED type lights can really damage your skin and make it spotty :crying:
You can use softbox. or white lamp. but if you decide white lamp, your light should target wall not directly your face. You can look my last videos. Use used same system.

Angelica

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an awesome solution.
I bought a laiver microphone from Aliexpress. its was 3$ and I use it with my smartphone.

There is a test video which belong me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CMu4wbYH7c
Thanks

Reactions: Şîyar

Elysia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
there are lots of cheep lighitng solutions on amazon. however, make sure whatever you get you do add a softbox on top of it as the light directly from the bulbs will be way to harsh and not flattering at all on the skin. You could go with the cheep aliexpress lav mic, or you can buy a great one from rode that also hooks to your smartphone. The rode smartlav. I actually used that lav in combination with my phone for 2 years of wedding films (you can find those on YT under Fresh Finish Media) if you are wondering the quality, i would recommend checking the videos out and you can get a feel for how good it actually was. It was only $75

Status
Not open for further replies.