licensing

Whatwillhappenif?

I Love YTtalk
What is the cheapest way to get a license for your video's?
Any website?

I am going to open 2 new channel and i feel i would like get a license for my content because from my experience people every easily will copy your content and upload the exact video on their YouTube channel. :unsure:

You already own copyright over any content you create/upload. Do you mean licensing like one of those places that puts your videos in Content ID?

You already own copyright over any content you create/upload. Do you mean licensing like one of those places that puts your videos in Content ID?
Actually i am asking for information, for example, i record a video and i would like to protect it from being used the original content of my footage in their channel.

How to own copyright?
Can you explain about the website which protect your video?

Last edited:
Actually i am asking for information, for example, i record a video and i would like to protect it from being used the original content of my footage in their channel.

How to own copyright?
Can you explain about the website which protect your video?
youtube covers you for that, if someone steals your content you can file a dispute against the uploader and you can have the video taken down or monetized and you get the money

youtube covers you for that, if someone steals your content you can file a dispute against the uploader and you can have the video taken down or monetized and you get the money
Really? That easy?
Then how about if the person just uses a part of my video in its clip, like so many reviews we can see on YouTube or many collections.

Really? That easy?
Then how about if the person just uses a part of my video in its clip, like so many reviews we can see on YouTube or many collections.
There's a bunch of times when they can claim fair use and use some of your clips, nothing you can do about that. as for copyright, you automatically own some level of copyright over everything you create.

There's a bunch of times when they can claim fair use and use some of your clips, nothing you can do about that. as for copyright, you automatically own some level of copyright over everything you create.
I agree about you after see this article about fair use. "http:// youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html" especially the 3rd one "Remix". I really don't know how they do like that, i see many people here have problem or even got strike to doing like that.

I agree about you after see this article about fair use. "http:// youtube.com/yt/copyright/fair-use.html" especially the 3rd one "Remix". I really don't know how they do like that, i see many people here have problem or even got strike to doing like that.
Because the video that gave them the strike is in the Content ID system. It can't discern between fair use and someone ripping it off (in some cases)

Back