Let's Play Sims 3 (is it a good idea?)

spn

I'm deciding to make a let's play of the Sims 3 and posting it on youtube but i'm not sure of it is gonna be good. Any suggestion as to how I will approach this?

Also, I'm planning to make a medical type of machinima for sims 3 as well :) dunno if it's a good idea though..

suggestions are appreciated very much!!

If you want to see a decent playthrough of this game, look at Kevin (his user name is like zzxnoregretzzx or something), he made things silly. Rather than playing it properly, he made his own rules, and it was great. The Sims can be terribly boring to watch, but if you purposely make your Sims' lives a misery, people will likely enjoy it haha.

Yeah, you have to incorporate some humour into Sims. I only ever watch humourous videos and guides (for building stuff) on The Sims, so if you make it funny then chances are that people will like it. I'm not saying I'm the majority of YouTube but I personally think Sims is tedious if you don't do something funny..

You thinking of a Sims Big Brother!? If you film that right...you could be looking at a decent video there! You could make it a series...

You thinking of a Sims Big Brother!? If you film that right...you could be looking at a decent video there! You could make it a series...
I am planning on making it a series!! I have the teaser out on my channel hehe :)

i was going to do a lets play on sims 3 too! with allt he expansion packs i have but i decided to call it of for now while i focus on my main videos for my channel like minecraft. but yh sure go for it what you got to lose?

Back