Let me be a target of your opinions!

Winger94

Super Poster
Hi guys how are you today? I don't ask often for feedback because I always try to improve something regarding my channel. I'm running my channel by almost 3 months and I am really proud of it.
Recently I grew quite a bit and I know that many other people are growing at a really faster pace than me.
So that is the reason why I'm here: I hope that someone will stop for giving some genuine feedback on the quality of my videos and channel in general.
I know that probably one flaw is the mic but for now I can't change it, but IDK let me know anything I can improve with.
Thanks in advance for everything!

Your accident is very interesting. And I like your intro video because it's kind of funny. Subbed because I love horror gameplay :)

Thanks meghan! I think you meant my accent so thanks, it's something that a lot of people say to me xD

Thanks meghan! I think you meant my accent so thanks, it's something that a lot of people say to me xD
Haha yes! I hate autocorrect, my phone is a total dummy. Sticking to a horror and indie genre gives you a better chance of being noticed in the community because it's so different. And it's good for people like me, who love horror, but have strong anxiety and can't actually play the games ourselves. :c

Back