Music Let Her Go - Cover Collab?!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'll let you know once the track starts to come to life! I don't want there to be TOO much going on, y'know? If it still sounds a little bare after Jessie and I do our parts, I'll get in touch with ya! Thanks man! :)
Cool! Either Way, Best of Luck to You and Your video. Hope it turns out awesome!

Reactions: JerryP

robert_music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey man, enjoyed the pokemon guitar stuff. I'd be interested in doing something together too, if not something for this song

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Aghh! So sorry about the delayed response! I'd love to work with ya! (And thanks!)

We still could use any instruments from a bass, a violin, anything really for this project! So I guess this is kind of a bump post too, haha. Anyone still interested in adding anything? Got the drum track done, and working on the guitar tonight! Jessie has vocals and keyboards!

robert_music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I could do some bass for yall if you send me an mp3. I'm thinking about doing a passenger cover as well soon, "hearts on fire" but in a much more rock style. Maybe we can collaborate on that.

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I could do some bass for yall if you send me an mp3. I'm thinking about doing a passenger cover as well soon, "hearts on fire" but in a much more rock style. Maybe we can collaborate on that.
Nice! I'll have to give the song a listen, haven't heard it yet! But I'll let you know once I get the guitar tracked dude!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hello, Bass player here, do check me out and hit me up if you are interested! Good Luck.

Rose Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Heyo:p I did a cover of this song a while ago on my channel:xp: Love the song:blush: