Music Let Her Go - Cover Collab?!

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Heya guys! So I always knew what Let Her Go by Passenger sounded like, and I thought nothing of it. Whenever it was on the radio, I never really focused on it and treated it as background music (I don't usually like pop-music radio stations that my friends listen to, so I kinda blocked it out, lol) I never truly gave it a good listen until a week or so ago, and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I know it's pretty overdone at this point, but I want to tackle it for my next cover! But I also want to involve some of you guys as well! I can make the drum track, and do the guitar parts as well! I would still need a bassist, keyboard player, and a vocalist! I think if we get three or four people to work on this together, it could be awesome! I'll put anyone involved in my featured channels, and also send you the video file so you can post it on your channel as well! Let me know if it sounds good guys!

Reactions: JL jessie ledesma

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't see why not man! I checked out your videos, I love your voice! Are you only able to record yourself with a phone/webcam or do you have a camera/ recording mic?

Reaction score
I record it way back last year, now I have my own recording studio at home so I can record hd mp3,, what's the plan? Email me at jexter.music28@gmail.com thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1411605865,1411605647][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup, I have condenser mic :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411606463][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way your work is AWESOME,, just watch your cover and its great, I def. Want to collaborate with you man!!

Reactions: JerryP

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I record it way back last year, now I have my own recording studio at home so I can record hd mp3,, what's the plan? Email me at jexter.music28@gmail.com thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1411605865,1411605647][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup, I have condenser mic :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411606463][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way your work is AWESOME,, just watch your cover and its great, I def. Want to collaborate with you man!!
Thank you so much! I figure the editing for this cover will be similar to my latest video with Greg (who is awesome by the way!), where it shoots to everyone playing their part over the final mix. But yeah! I sent you an e-mail man, look forward to getting started! :up2:;)

Reactions: JL jessie ledesma
Reaction score
Yeah man,, let me know,, I can help you with editing if you want,, thanks man,, looking forward working with a very talented musician!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do you still need anything/anyone? Some of my friends have their own band. I can email you a sample of their music if you want. i know they can sing, and play keyboard, ukelele, and bongos.

JerryP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you still need anything/anyone? Some of my friends have their own band. I can email you a sample of their music if you want. i know they can sing, and play keyboard, ukelele, and bongos.
I'll let you know once the track starts to come to life! I don't want there to be TOO much going on, y'know? If it still sounds a little bare after Jessie and I do our parts, I'll get in touch with ya! Thanks man! :)