large rant.. and posting here as an example..

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Theft ayup

for the first time in awhile after putting several free items on youtube I wearily released an animated truck package for a movie making platform

I logged in today to find someone has taken the video and package and is redistributing it on their channel without permission.. so I now have to fill out a long a** dmca takedown form to get it removed

lets see how long it takes youtube to protect me because i sure as hell get no help when ioda goes after my videos who are committing copyfraud.
MINE
removed trying to get this video off youtube.. before I loose my mind.. footprints removed!

The stolen package so they can like get hits to their channel

a note of caution to anyone using this forum who is new to youtube. What you are seeing here is wrong this hurts people like myself and others who work HARD VERY HARD to create content for others to use and maybe give their channels a bit of exposure in the long run. NEVER TAKE SOMETHING WITHOUT ASKING.
EVER!
its wrong and hurtful..

:(

Reactions: itsameray

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
awww...........that's awful!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that and I hope that you get that video taken down!! Geeze!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am cursed I have something like this happen to me about once a week. This is a traffic selling company who took the video because it ranked on top. I am probably (once I can calm down from the most recent incident) make a yttalk video on this stuff. Probably 2 one on copyright and one on purchased traffic and how they get it.

Please take the time to dislike the fraudulent video if you get a chance.
make sure your disliking the crappy 240 resolution stolen one.....