Animation Large animation studio looking for content creators

MaybeOnYT

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for content creators to collaborate with on one of our channels.

The idea is to host your content on our channel and enter into a revenue sharing agreement.

Currently we post non-verbal animation (comedy) but I'm interested in speaking to any creators at this point.

Some info on our channels: we have 4 channels, all of which are above 1m subscribers, and we would be posting your content on one of these channels.

More info available if you're interested!

Thanks

Reactions: DJFUSIONYT

moggie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am interested. I had a number of comic strips published in the 90s and would love to see my characters animated, plus I have lots of ideas.

DJFUSIONYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Sure I would be happy to join your team and I love animation and everything about it so if the offers still on the table then I’m all for it but if it’s already filled the it’s totally fine dude

DJFUSIONYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I post commentary/gaming clips btw and my channel has 44k if you would like to know

DJFUSIONYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hello,

I am looking for content creators to collaborate with on one of our channels.

The idea is to host your content on our channel and enter into a revenue sharing agreement.

Currently we post non-verbal animation (comedy) but I'm interested in speaking to any creators at this point.

Some info on our channels: we have 4 channels, all of which are above 1m subscribers, and we would be posting your content on one of these channels.

More info available if you're interested!

Thanks
Yo I’m down

mackc

Reaction score