KuzuRanger
Active Member
Hey guys.
I've been living in Japan for over 13 years which has consolidated my passion for playing games and making videos about them. I focus mainly on the tactical and strategical aspects of improving your game yet I also like to throw in some crazy rhymes & skits too. My specialty is aggressive Recon with the SKS for which I'm nearing the 10,000 kills mark. (BF3).
I'd love to hear your feedback, questions, comments, anything at all. I respond to every single YT comment on my vids so get at me.
Also, I am always looking for assistants/partners to my channel. This may provide you with valuable experience for your future career, and may gain you some YT exposure. Go to my YT channel and fill out the Assistant Wanted form if interested.
Thanks again. Hope to hear from you!
I've been living in Japan for over 13 years which has consolidated my passion for playing games and making videos about them. I focus mainly on the tactical and strategical aspects of improving your game yet I also like to throw in some crazy rhymes & skits too. My specialty is aggressive Recon with the SKS for which I'm nearing the 10,000 kills mark. (BF3).
I'd love to hear your feedback, questions, comments, anything at all. I respond to every single YT comment on my vids so get at me.
Also, I am always looking for assistants/partners to my channel. This may provide you with valuable experience for your future career, and may gain you some YT exposure. Go to my YT channel and fill out the Assistant Wanted form if interested.
Thanks again. Hope to hear from you!
