Korean food recipe chennal targetting USA

ppoori1111

New Member
Hello guys!
I am in South Korea and am making a YouTube channel providing Korean food cooking videos with recipes. We are targeting the US as our major audience.

I have tried promoting on Facebook and some online communities such as Reddit. Or leaving comments on other famous cooking videos. But the views and subscribes still dont go up as much as we would like.

Is there any advice that i can promote my channel more efficiently?

Thank you ^^
 
Hello guys!
I am in South Korea and am making a YouTube channel providing Korean food cooking videos with recipes. We are targeting the US as our major audience.

I have tried promoting on Facebook and some online communities such as Reddit. Or leaving comments on other famous cooking videos. But the views and subscribes still dont go up as much as we would like.

Is there any advice that i can promote my channel more efficiently?

Thank you ^^


I'd recommend you learning about basic SEO and then targeting the keywords from your niche in your metadata (titles, description and tags.)

Lots of articles here about SEO: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/
 
If and when you do advertising, target US with ads like in Facebook. I did something similar with a cooking video for a Filipino dish (targeted Philippines), and it seems to have been successful. I will warn you though, US is a tough market to crack with all the competition.
 
Targeting the US market with Korean food recipes is a brilliant idea since culinary trends and cultural fusion are massive over there right now. High-quality editing, clear voiceovers, and engaging thumbnails are crucial for keeping retention high. Understanding how to capture user attention and maintain steady traffic is a skill used across all digital fields, from content creation to premium web platforms. For an excellent example of an interface designed for maximum user engagement and smooth navigation, check out desi casino
 
Targeting the US is a good idea, but like someone said, it’s very competitive. I’d focus more on making your videos searchable (titles like “easy Korean recipes for beginners”) and consistent uploads - that usually helps more than just posting links around.
 
HI
Korean food has a huge audience in the USA, especially for people discovering new flavors and easy recipes. For channel research, it can also help to look at how other food menus are organized and presented. I like using https://greggsmenuprices.uk/menu/ as a simple reference for clear menu categories, pricing, and food ideas.
 
Back
Top