Kloer
Liking YTtalk
Hello Hello,
I am Kloer, your average gamer who enjoys showing it to the world, and get the world involved in the games. I just recently started uploading and currently have a couple series going. This Sunday kicks off my Double Down Sunday, where I will upload two videos on that day for now, (Will do that daily once I get a faster internet speed) I like to get viewers involved in the games I play as best I can. Currently I am playing Cities Skylines and am letting you, the viewer, take part by claiming a district and setting your own policies (I reserve the right to control heavy traffic banning)! Come join the growing community and have some fun! Let's grow this community and make it a good fun community!
Daily Uploads!
Viewer Integration!
Fun Games!
Subscribe today if you like what you see!
Preview: (Most recent cities skylines)
I am Kloer, your average gamer who enjoys showing it to the world, and get the world involved in the games. I just recently started uploading and currently have a couple series going. This Sunday kicks off my Double Down Sunday, where I will upload two videos on that day for now, (Will do that daily once I get a faster internet speed) I like to get viewers involved in the games I play as best I can. Currently I am playing Cities Skylines and am letting you, the viewer, take part by claiming a district and setting your own policies (I reserve the right to control heavy traffic banning)! Come join the growing community and have some fun! Let's grow this community and make it a good fun community!
Daily Uploads!
Viewer Integration!
Fun Games!
Subscribe today if you like what you see!
Preview: (Most recent cities skylines)
Last edited: