Services KasparM - Motion | Graphic Designer. High Quality - Reasonable Price.

Virginio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Major Shout out to MiqCas, Super fast, Came with great idea's really professional and knows how to make Logos/Banners/Intros Im super happy with the results and the work that he has done for me! I would recommend him for sure if you want to have a great design!

Once again Thanks Casper!
Keep doing your magic!

RetroRabbitEars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you MIQCas for making up some VERY professional looking graphic's and intro for my channel. Easy to deal with and VERY much worth the prices he is charging! I am glad I decided to use you for my graphic designs now, and will be using you in the future!

Brandzor

The Dovakhiin destroyer.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Only took a week to receive a whole channel revamp which is pretty amazing! Got a new intro, outro, channel banner and logo for a reasonable price and they all look great, I couldn't be happier!

Credit to @MiqCas for his communication and skill, I basically said I had to idea what to do and needed freestyling and he came up with everything so big thanks pal!

Definitely would recommend to someone else geeze! :up2:

WTFgamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can tell you're in High demand! I sent you an Email regarding business issues, when you are free if you could Contact me that would be Great!

Email - Staminatwitch@gmail.com

ExEx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I bought two banners, a logo, an intro and a bunch of other GFX design work I needed doing for a very decent price. The work was professionally carried out and despite myself being a pain in the a** asking for changes he was always happy to put the effort in to satisfy my needs.

The service was super quick too, for a huge GFX job he finished it in roughly 4-5 days. I don't know how he does it but he's brilliant at what he does. I definitely recommend him. It's been a pleasure.

Prio1Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Delivers fast and proffesional intro/outro! Knows how to expres your thoughts on video!

MiqCas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
New season, new requests! I am ready! Bring it on!

waqas

Reaction score
hey man do you have a reddit acc i can reach you at?

need a graphical overhaul for my channel, intro, outro, logo, the works

Doubs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome service.
If you need cool graphics this is your service to go.