Gaming Just need one more person for gaming group

what game system do you have?

• Total voters

Andros

Hey you should team up with my gaming group? We are looking for one more person. were called entertainment gaming daily. We do game discussions, lets plays, walkthoughs, unboxings, gaming news and updates and much much more. go over topics like 5 favorite games of all time or what we hope to see at E3. we have some buzz on our social media. we started preparation a few days ago, we have been at this for a week straight and so far were doing pretty good. our youtube page is going live on june 5th. im not going to put much info on here, if you are interested just talk on here or if you want a faster reply email me at entertainmentgamingdaily@gmail.com
im looking for dedicated people that can work well in a team. also need to be some what open to contribute to our cause

i hope you have a one of the 3. (a nintendo gamer would be nice)
xbox one
ps4
nintendo switch

Hey, what's the ages of everyone in the group? I'm 22 and a huge fan of nintendo and this sounds like a nice little side project to my own channel!

Hey you should team up with my gaming group? We are looking for one more person. were called entertainment gaming daily. We do game discussions, lets plays, walkthoughs, unboxings, gaming news and updates and much much more. go over topics like 5 favorite games of all time or what we hope to see at E3. we have some buzz on our social media. we started preparation a few days ago, we have been at this for a week straight and so far were doing pretty good. our youtube page is going live on june 5th. im not going to put much info on here, if you are interested just talk on here or if you want a faster reply email me at entertainmentgamingdaily@gmail.com
im looking for dedicated people that can work well in a team. also need to be some what open to contribute to our cause

i hope you have a one of the 3. (a nintendo gamer would be nice)
xbox one
ps4
nintendo switch
I am definitely interested in joining or contributing in some way. I have both an xbox one and ps4 along with a pc, so I'm in good shape. I send you an email regarding this topic so hope to hear from you soon.

Back