• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit 200 subs!!!

Leonel The Lion

OMG I actually am amazed that I hit 200 subs I just started because I thought it would be fun and now I am at 200 subs and some might say 200 subs is not much but for me its quite a bit. I thank all the people that are subbed to me and who like my vids because it always brightens my day when I see someone new subscribe thank you guys so much and some day I hope to hit 1000 subs and remember stay awesome and never ever let haters get to you they are just people that are there to put you down and to get you to quit because they want what you have and they are just jealous. Thanks guys so much love you guys XD!!!

OMG I actually am amazed that I hit 200 subs I just started because I thought it would be fun and now I am at 200 subs and some might say 200 subs is not much but for me its quite a bit. I thank all the people that are subbed to me and who like my vids because it always brightens my day when I see someone new subscribe thank you guys so much and some day I hope to hit 1000 subs and remember stay awesome and never ever let haters get to you they are just people that are there to put you down and to get you to quit because they want what you have and they are just jealous. Thanks guys so much love you guys XD!!!

Amazing! I am at 50 subs and I hope one day I could be like you ^^

Back