• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just got my fastest reddit frontpage ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the second time in my life, I hit the frontpage of /r/all, which is the entirety of reddit. The last time this happened the video ended up over a million views.

Ah it's Uberdanger. Sometimes I hate myself for not doing English videos. All the social media stuff and exposure doesn't apply to German or other "foreign" languages. :( No matter how good my video is I would never get a retweet from anybody or have the ability to post it on r/lol if I don't forsake the commentary. Even then growth can't happen well because nobody would subscribe to a channel they can't understand.

Also: This short weird montage sort of editing has been really popular, but I hate that people just grab images/clips from Google for which they obviously don't have the copyright.

Grats though, I've seen your growth since you had a couple of thousand subs (before Revive video etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back