Gaming Just a little collab (pc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicPenguin

Ok all in the title just need a few friends to hang about with play some games and have some fun, I am not looking for a serious group of people, I am just looking around for people that want to join me and have some fun. I am not big and you don't have to be either. I just need a group of friends that would like to join up :p . my skype is leelum25849 if you want to talk on there,

Last edited:
what kind of games would you play?My pc has a nvidia6150se card so it cant play high graphical games like mw2 or cod 4

I don't have a very powerful computer, but I'd be up for colab if we're talking indie style games, then sure!

I don't have a very powerful computer, but I'd be up for colab if we're talking indie style games, then sure!
yes sure I can play indie games :p[DOUBLEPOST=1453233605,1453227436][/DOUBLEPOST]
all right if we are gonna do this you gotta make sure, if you message me on skype and we will talk skype: leelum25849

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back