I've Lost a Few Subs and I Feel like I'm Not Moving Forward

Don't think that you're messing up necessarily. YouTube will tell you who unsubbed to what video, so you can look back at that content and try to figure out what might have put people off.
 
That's so strange... Any idea what the reasoning is behind this? Ok if they haven't watched a video of yours in 6 months (just to say a number) that they have them unsub (would be great against sub4sub...), but other than that...
Nope have no idea... John's wife has been unsubbed from us 2 times and she watches every week. I had a friend who comments on almost all our videos get unsubbed. Not sure if it has to do with them only watching us or not.. But I know my friend who comments watches other videos as well.
 
Nope have no idea... John's wife has been unsubbed from us 2 times and she watches every week. I had a friend who comments on almost all our videos get unsubbed. Not sure if it has to do with them only watching us or not.. But I know my friend who comments watches other videos as well.
Ah maybe that's it, that they think you made a fake account or something because she is only subscribed to one channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1434975700,1434975682][/DOUBLEPOST]I've never been unsubbed for as far as I know...
 
Ah maybe that's it, that they think you made a fake account or something because she is only subscribed to one channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1434975700,1434975682][/DOUBLEPOST]I've never been unsubbed for as far as I know...
I've been unsubbed from some channels as well.. I normally figure it out.. We have lost 10 at at time but they usually come back within a week when they realize.. Mostly because they are on our email list.
 
Don't worry about people that unsub, just make it nice for people that are still subbed and watching the content. People that unsubbed usually weren't watching your content anyways so you're really not losing anything. In the end it's the views you're looking for.
 
Back
Top