I've been on YouTube quite a while and I haven't been growing and I don't know why...HELP PLEASE!!!

A.BarryYT

Well-Known Member
I've been doing this for about a year and I've only gotten 100 subscribers in the mean time. I never understood this because I make REALLY good content (people all time tell me I do) but it still amounts to nothing. So thats where you come in, I want a complete review/critique of my channel to see all the things I could fix.

www.youtube.com/c/ABarryAB
 
Hey man just checked out some of your videos , your right they are good! but in my opinion and having experience with getting into the gaming production field ( As a former Call of Duty Machinima Respawn Director) 2011-2014. The main issue is the amount of video game uploaders already. I was in the EXACT same boat as you the first year i got into creating call of duty commentary's back on my old channel in 2011. This was because i just followed what everybody else was doing.
Only when i started thinking of new unique ideas was when i was noticed , for me it was after creating a new series where i would show the evolution of weapons throughout the call of dutys. Because this was a new idea no one had done it before it got me noticed and my subscribers / views increased and then i was offered a contract with machinima.

I guess the main thing is to have a unique quality about your videos / gameplays that make you stand apart from everybody else and give them a reason to subscribe.

Hope this help man , but your videos are nice ! your time will come on youtube .

-Lewis
 
Hey man just checked out some of your videos , your right they are good! but in my opinion and having experience with getting into the gaming production field ( As a former Call of Duty Machinima Respawn Director) 2011-2014. The main issue is the amount of video game uploaders already. I was in the EXACT same boat as you the first year i got into creating call of duty commentary's back on my old channel in 2011. This was because i just followed what everybody else was doing.
Only when i started thinking of new unique ideas was when i was noticed , for me it was after creating a new series where i would show the evolution of weapons throughout the call of dutys. Because this was a new idea no one had done it before it got me noticed and my subscribers / views increased and then i was offered a contract with machinima.

I guess the main thing is to have a unique quality about your videos / gameplays that make you stand apart from everybody else and give them a reason to subscribe.

Hope this help man , but your videos are nice ! your time will come on youtube .

-Lewis
yo thx i'll take this into account
 
Back
Top