is views better than subs?

i thnk views are better than subs what doe everyone else think?

When I looked at a channel I think they both matter to an extent. If a channel has 50,000 views and 20 subs I get suspicious that a) the views aren't legit and b) wonder why people didn't want to subscribe. Usually it's cos the person has bought/traded/faked their views.

But then again if a person has too many subs for their views I automatically assume it's all their own accounts or sub 4 sub.

But when deciding to sub a video channel I always go by the videos regardless of stats.

I think views are more important then regular subs..
But I think that enthousiastic subs (the ones that really look at your channel every time you have something new) and their views are the most important for a channel!

If pples like yer content (VIEW) then the audience will come flowing in (SUBS) And by the way :) Views and Subs are just numbers ;) Dun get too greedy xD

Depends on your channel.. some channels are geared for more interaction and a community.. so subs are important.. some channels are geared towards views...... I found that if your channel isn't consistent with the certain type of uploads.. and is just random videos.. you tend to get less subs.. but a lot of views..

so neither is more important.. unless you are trying to get paid..then in that case Views are king

Back