Is this name good for YT or is it hard to pronounce

PeppZZon

Member
Hello!
My channel username right now is PeppZZon and has been for 1-2 years now but i wonder is it a good name and easy to say and remember or is it a bad name and hard to say? I mean for you people that have english as your naitive language. Im from Sweden so i pronounce it diffrently.
 
Last edited:
I think the name is good, it's unique and it's readable. Plus if you've had it as your name for over a year then people will know you by that name, and changing it may make it difficult for people to find you
 
The only hard part about the name is coming up with a brand like a logo for the channel. But i like the name but none of my friends like it but your answers really helped me decide i'm going to keep the name.
 
Hello!
My channel username right now is PeppZZon and has been for 1-2 years now but i wonder is it a good name and easy to say and remember or is it a bad name and hard to say? I mean for you people that have english as your naitive language. Im from Sweden so i pronounce it diffrently.
No, it's not that bad at all. It's 4 syllables or less (well two actually) and short and strikes the eyes. Good job on it.

And welcome! :)
 
I find it really easy to say.
I'm not sure if I am pronouncing it right, but it's still pretty simple to remember.
 
Back
Top