Is this bannable?

Jasonnice12

Reaction score
Hey guys, I transfer primary ownership of my Channel to my friend and removed my self from the channel, but I still have 2 other channels that are not connected to the channel I gave my friend in any way, the only thing is I made all my channels with the same email

So my question is if my friend dose stupid things with the channel and he gets terminated will my other 2 channels get terminated too? I'm not admin in that channel and non of my other channels are connected to it, but I made all the channels with the same email and transfered full ownership of one channel to my friend, are my other channels safe? I'm thinking of getting my channel back from him or I shouldn't be bothered?

Reaction score
All of your channels are tied to a single account- a single email. If you get a strike on any of your channels, that is a strike on your account. Therefore it will impact any and all channels for that single account. Appealing bans is tedious.
How many videos are on that channel? You presently own the copyright on the videos and have given your friend permission to use the videos. Depending on the number of videos and whether or not the channel is making money, there is a process to transfer each video.
Step 1: Your friend will need a youtube premium account in order to be able to download the videos to a device. Step 2: You change the channel name. That channel name is now free for another creator to use. Step 3: Your friend creates a new youtube channel using his email/ google account and uses the channel name you previously had. Step 4: Your friend creates a new banner for his channel. Step 5: Your friend downloads each video from your old channel to a device. These videos can now be uploaded to his channel. Step 6: Upload the videos from the device to the new channel. Step 7: Change the the video titles and thumbnails.