Is there anyway of getting a list of your subscribers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glitboy
  • Start date Start date
G

glitboy

Guest
I want to make a excel spreadsheet of all my subscribers so I can search to see if a certain person is subscribed to me. Is there anyway of getting a text list of your subscribers or is there a way to do it on Youtube?

Thanks,
Art M.
 
by going to your channel homepage and just clicking the subsciber counter ;)
 
I want to make a excel spreadsheet of all my subscribers so I can search to see if a certain person is subscribed to me. Is there anyway of getting a text list of your subscribers or is there a way to do it on Youtube?

Thanks,
Art M.

Go to your channel and click on your subscriber number. They're all in there.

For the new layout, they'll be (by default) shown publicly on your channel in the About section, but you can optionally hide this. Just saying that cos it'll be here for some of us on Friday.
 
Go to your channel and click on your subscriber number. They're all in there.

For the new layout, they'll be (by default) shown publicly on your channel in the About section, but you can optionally hide this. Just saying that cos it'll be here for some of us on Friday.

But I have 32,000 subscribers and the list is not in alphabetical order, so I would never be able to find anyone on it.
 
That's the only way, unless you have all of your e-mail notifications, then you could probably search for their username via your email client.
 
Back
Top