Is there anypoint of partnership anymore.

voider30

I've Got It
The only reason I ever considered joining full-screen or any-other partner thing like that was for the banner.
But since the new YouTube channel layouts came out is there any other point for partnership...

The only reason I ever considered joining full-screen or any-other partner thing like that was for the banner.
But since the new YouTube channel layouts came out is there any other point for partnership...
I believe they pay out better. I have heard there are a lot of benefits with promotion and some other things.

But I can monetize without a partnership

Yes you can, but you will have better pay / a more supportive network to help you with your channel / plus a greater aid if any of your videos run into copyright issues or other problems that could affect your monetization :)

Payment,support,shows,gameplay monetizing,audio library...lots of stuff is still here,it all depends on how you look at it. Yeah banner and custom thumbnails are availible to almost everyone,but we still have some cool stuff that non partners don't have.

the only reason i joined a network. was for the protection of being click bomb on my videos.. i didnt care about the banner. live shows, stream, etc.. the only reason was protection for click bombs... that the only reason also because you get pay a lil bit more. because you get more expensive ads on your videos..

I thought that one of the main reasons for partnerships/networks was the more targeted advertising - I'm not certain, but I have a feeling that my revenue increased significantly when I signed up with RPM/socialblade...

I thought that one of the main reasons for partnerships/networks was the more targeted advertising - I'm not certain, but I have a feeling that my revenue increased significantly when I signed up with RPM/socialblade...
is because once you get into a network you get more expensive ads in your videos..

Back