Is There Anyone Informed 1000 Disabled Channels Update?

mokoko

support.google.com/youtube/answer/3463396

Multi-channel networks (MCNs) also need to monitor suspensions for affiliatedchannels. If 1000 or more affiliate channels are suspended in any 90-day period, the MCN loses the ability to roll-up or add new channels.

Some networks have 500.000+ affiliated channels. How they completed this requirement? 1000 channels should be disabled in two days.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/3463396

Some networks have 500.000+ affiliated channels. How they completed this requirement? 1000 channels should be disabled in two days.
Freedom! has the most channels and they have a little less than 250k, so who do you think has over 500k?

This way to stop MCN to add member/channels just upload same content and come for money then ban then make new channel again then join MCN again :D

Freedom! has the most channels and they have a little less than 250k, so who do you think has over 500k?

I would check the number of channels the Maker Studios conglomerate (MakerGen, Polaris, Maker Studios) has before I said Freedom! has the most channels of any MCN if I were you. Think current numbers are somewhere near 800,000. To make sure I have my numbers correct I will ask this question on the Maker Gen Forum.

Back