Is there any way I can record with my android phone DIRECTLY to the PC without any delay or latency?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I can hook my android phone up to my computer with a USB cable in order to transfer files. However, there does not appear to be any option for me to record using the phone's camera as if it were a regular USB webcam. The closest I can do is download some app that basically has me livestreaming to myself, but even then, there's about a thirty second delay in between what I do and what I see on the livestream, which makes it completely unworkable for recording youtube videos. I mean ... just imagine standing in front of the bathroom window and trying to shave, but whenever you put the razor up against your skin, you have to wait 30 seconds before you can actually SEE what you just did! Imagine how frustrating that would be, and you'll get the idea!

Is there some way I can make my phone record, and have that video feed just go through the damn USB cable directly into the PC, like a normal USB webcam?