Is there a GB limit on how many videos you can upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've seen some channels with over 3000 videos so I don't think there is a limit. It is kind of mind boggling to think about how many hours of total content is on youtube.

Yeah I've seen some channels with over 3000 videos so I don't think there is a limit. It is kind of mind boggling to think about how many hours of total content is on youtube.

Heh, this will blow your mind away...

youtube.com/t/press_statistics

Is there a way you can automate the uploadings of all your videos on your hard drive, on private mode?

But then, you lose all your data like when and where you took the video when you upload it right?

But then, you lose all your data like when and where you took the video when you upload it right?

yeah, but you could always just pop it in the description, and no i don't think so for the mass uploading, but you can batch upload. just select all the vids when you're choosing what to upload and they'll all go

When you upload the movies, does it stay the size and quality video file or is it compressed?
If you upload a YT video, and accidentally delete the video from your HDD, and so download the video from your uploaded version on YT, can you expect to find the same quality?[DOUBLEPOST=1372334949,1372334921][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah, but you could always just pop it in the description, and no i don't think so for the mass uploading, but you can batch upload. just select all the vids when you're choosing what to upload and they'll all go

You can do that from YT site itself or do you have to use a separate software?

When you upload the movies, does it stay the size and quality video file or is it compressed?
If you upload a YT video, and accidentally delete the video from your HDD, and so download the video from your uploaded version on YT, can you expect to find the same quality?[DOUBLEPOST=1372334949,1372334921][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can do that from YT site itself or do you have to use a separate software?

youtube, just when you upload and you have to choose what file select more than one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back