Is there a free Youtube SEO studio to edit title, description, and video tags like TubeBuddy?

Zeyad Shaban

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
TubeBuddy SEO studio tool requires a pro version, and. I can't afford that for now so is there an accurate SEO youtube studio that will help me pick title, description, tags, and give me an accurate rating? VidIq can do so but its problem is that it's not very accurate, so it will give me a good rating if the competition is low, even if the search volume is Zero

DanKert

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Noxinfluencer helps me alot. But i don't know if its sufficient for you from what im reading.

Reactions: Zeyad Shaban

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
TubeBuddy SEO studio tool requires a pro version, and. I can't afford that for now so is there an accurate SEO youtube studio that will help me pick title, description, tags, and give me an accurate rating? VidIq can do so but its problem is that it's not very accurate, so it will give me a good rating if the competition is low, even if the search volume is Zero
I have grown my channel to over k using just the free version of Tubebuddy. The Tubebuddy tool shouldn't be used as the definite SEO tool instead it should guide you to better optimize your videos. I have videos on my channel that shows you the strategies or steps I use with the help of the tubebuddy tool to uncover hidden longtail phrases that get my videos views and subscribers. So its all about how you use it.