Is the support button coming to the UK?

LooneyLad

I've Got It
I was wondering if anyone knew if the support button was coming to the UK.. I know in USA and AUS they have a button you can put on your YouTube channel and fans/subs can donate to you to support you or your channel.. Does anyone know if it's coming to the UK?

Blimey mate you're all over this forum right now I can't get away from you!

Can I add any valuable context to this thread? Nope, I have no idea if/when the button is coming, we haven't got YouTube Red either but I don't think we're missing out on much to be honest.

You can link a https://www.patreon.com/ account to your YouTube channel which essentially is the same thing.

Haha sweet, yer just trying to get involved mate and build up the old cash :biggrin: Didn't think of the patreon thing man.. nice one for the input! :thumbsup2:

I was wondering if anyone knew if the support button was coming to the UK.. I know in USA and AUS they have a button you can put on your YouTube channel and fans/subs can donate to you to support you or your channel.. Does anyone know if it's coming to the UK?
I don't know but I wouldn't mind that, if people sent money to help my channel could be a lot better

Back