is my channel trailer okay? finally made one!

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So finally made a channel trailer after neglecting that so far. I like it but I wander how it appears on other people's computers..
Specifically does the music play too loud?.. or does it play at the volume you already set in youtube (same as your last viewed video etc.?) Worth asking as YouTube channel trailers autoplay for Unsubscribed viewers and I don't want to annoy them. Thanks for any other feedback also.

Cozzie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It looks amazing the volume on the video is great. When i clicked your channel i heard the video start playing but it wasn't too loud to throw me off! Good job with the trailer :)

Reactions: UhoohExtra

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So finally made a channel trailer after neglecting that so far. I like it but I wander how it appears on other people's computers..
Specifically does the music play too loud?.. or does it play at the volume you already set in youtube (same as your last viewed video etc.?) Worth asking as YouTube channel trailers autoplay for Unsubscribed viewers and I don't want to annoy them. Thanks for any other feedback also.

I don't have any problems with the volume and considering I don't care much for tech stuff, it's actually not bad at all! Might I just suggest trying out a different font? (Dafont has hundreds!) Might be personal preference but I just really don't like that font at all. Other than that, I think it's pretty good!

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank very much for comment. Yep I'll try a different font next time.. i might have squished that font a bit to make it fit.

Reactions: ColletteisaBear

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I liked it, it wasn't too loud, it was the right length and looked really fresh and snappy.