Is my channel name versatile enough?

Live2Reel

Reaction score
My channel name is Live2reel. I plan on starting to realease videos very soon. My videos will be fishing, hunting and outdoor related. Is the name Live2Reel too focused on fishing. It's important to note that I would like to have an apparel brand with the same name shortly after launching the channel.

Olli

Reaction score
I think it's a very good name, and original. The word "reel" could also refer to the word reel as in camera reel. So it shows that you do all this stuff on camera being filmed. If that even makes sense.

Reactions: Live2Reel

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think the most important thing about youtube channel name is that people can remember it and that it sticks to their mind. Later on, your content will better describe about what your channel is. So, your name is very easy to remember, and I think it is a good choice.

JammyWam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think having an easy name to remember is most important, which yours is plus it relates to your content. The name is fine :). Though not advisable you can change your channel name once after creating the account so if you're not happy with it at least you can change it.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that's a good name reel as in when you fish and you have to reel the fish in, I think it's a clever name! I also fish I went deep sea fishing last year and caught a shark, it was an awesome experience! Good luck with your channel!:)

Live2Reel

Reaction score
I think it's a very good name, and original. The word "reel" could also refer to the word reel as in camera reel. So it shows that you do all this stuff on camera being filmed. If that even makes sense.
Ok thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1500257609,1500257590][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think that's a good name reel as in when you fish and you have to reel the fish in, I think it's a clever name! I also fish I went deep sea fishing last year and caught a shark, it was an awesome experience! Good luck with your channel!:)
Ok thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1500257894][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think the most important thing about youtube channel name is that people can remember it and that it sticks to their mind. Later on, your content will better describe about what your channel is. So, your name is very easy to remember, and I think it is a good choice.
Ok thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1500257938][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think having an easy name to remember is most important, which yours is plus it relates to your content. The name is fine :). Though not advisable you can change your channel name once after creating the account so if you're not happy with it at least you can change it.
Ok thank you!

VirtuallyBoris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Took me a while too , I recommend sitting down and thinking for days and weeks if necessary to think of something that you come up with and you feel comfortable with :D

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before reading your intro I assumed by your name that you was fishing focused. But I would also say that hunting/outdoors is in the same genre so your good.

Chinonso azubike

Reaction score
Hi!! my YT channel name is “the educative funny. I'll be dropping educative and also fun stuff... I just wanna find out if it's cool to Have and account with various contents... something like a one stop shop kinda thingy??