Is it weird that I don't want to partner with anyone yet?

Katie Roosendaal

Well-Known Member
I mean I think I still need to establish my channel and such and I don't want to feel constricted when it comes to what I should make with my videos. I have been offered a few partnering things but I have declined pretty much all of them. The only one I have is the Google Ad sense. But just curious if anyone else is hesitant when it comes to partnering and such...
 
I would guess that the actual percentage of channels who are partnered with a network is very small.
 
I would guess that the actual percentage of channels who are partnered with a network is very small.
Under 10% anyhow, but alot more in terms of viewership, I would say that percent is closer to 40-50 but I am not sure.
 
I'm in the same boat, I need to establish myself before I partner with anyone. Especially when so very few of those networks that partner small channels are actually worth it. :P (So I'd keep denying till you either establish yourself or find a network that's worth it )
 
I mean I think I still need to establish my channel and such and I don't want to feel constricted when it comes to what I should make with my videos. I have been offered a few partnering things but I have declined pretty much all of them. The only one I have is the Google Ad sense. But just curious if anyone else is hesitant when it comes to partnering and such...
Being in a network won't constrict or really affect what you do in your videos but you're right to be hesitant. Most networks will just take a share of your money without offering you anything useful.
 
I mean I think I still need to establish my channel and such and I don't want to feel constricted when it comes to what I should make with my videos. I have been offered a few partnering things but I have declined pretty much all of them. The only one I have is the Google Ad sense. But just curious if anyone else is hesitant when it comes to partnering and such...

Don't feel pressured to partner. It doesn't make you any more legit. Views talk, BS walks. Only partner when you feel like it's going to get you something you don't already have...and even then, don't rush.
 
I think I partnered with Fullscreen when I had about 50 subs. I needed it, because some people stole my videos and I do covers, and Fullscreen has a thing called "Fullscreen Artist Mix", so I could monetize my covers without getting any strikes to my account :)
 
Back
Top