Is it possible (and how) to get a bigger channel to promote yours?

I've never done a collaboration. I had a shoutout from a 12k channel. We talk quite a bit now and he asks for advice on a few things. He's just a nice person really. I think I'm doing fine without collaborating at the moment. Might think more about it when I reach 1k. Unless I get invited onto a massive 1 million sub+ channel of course lol.
 
I checked out your channel! It's really clean, bright, well edited, professional looking. Thumbnails are great, too. I subbed to your channel. ;-) Hoping you have lots of success.
Wow! I am humbled.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm sharing this with my wife, she'll be really happy to hear this! :)
 
What I enjoyed more was the fact that I built a bond with people who had the same interests and goals who were willing to share information on as much as they knew about YT
I have experienced this too. You get some kind of bond with the people you collab with and sometimes they wil introduce you to others in same niche.
I have said it before but in my opinion it is the best way to grow your channel:)
 
I suppose miracles happen but in general, is it possible to get a bigger channel to promote yours?

I have a few dilemmas with it; Why would the bigger channel do it? What's in it for them? Is it only possible if you find a really nice person who would do it just to help? Or can you actually give something useful for the bigger channel?

How should the the smaller channel approach the bigger channel? I think begging and asking for it is the least effective way and I quite frankly find it somewhat arrogant to go waste other creator's time "begging for free stuff".

My view is that the most noble way would be just to become friends with other creators and eventually they might come up with the idea themselves and lend you a helping hand.

Then again someone rude enough to spam 1000 channels might get lucky with one of them.

Have you guys promoted anyone small than you and why? How did you end up doing it?

It's very strange that this trend has not started in US , but here in Europe/Russian there are even website were creators and advertiser can register. Creators will then list their prices for different sort ads on their youtube videos.
For example LINK in description 1 video - 20$ ,
15 Seconds review of your channel at the beggining 100$
Add to related channels 1 months - 50$
and so on, however it is cheaper to do it directly via business email on YouTube as those sites take commission.

Long story short, bigger channel would only promote you for free, if the owner is your friend/relative or some other special circumstances.

If you want promotion you have to invest, it simple as that. It's like making trainers and going to nike store and asking them to put your trainers on window shop only because you asked nicely :D

Approach bigger channel via business email, ask if they would be interested to advertise your channel for money and if you are lucky you might come to some sort of agreement.
 
Back
Top