Is destructing / breaking / cutting things, breaking any guidelines and getting demonetized?

inAwe

I've been wondering if videos (or channels) in the destruction genre, in which people break, cut things with heated knives or destruct things by throwing them off from structures etc.., get demonetized just for being what they are, if all the guidelines (or "other" guidelines) are followed?

The reason I'm asking about this is because lately a lot of reasons which can seem extremely preposterous have been listed as breaking-guidelines and perhaps this can by now be in some "violent nature" category...

I mean a person wielding a big glowing hot knife is nevertheless a person who is wielding a big glowing hot knife. (I sincerely hope this is not too much for YouTube by now.)

Perhaps if there are some other common but less conspicuous reasons for demonetization in this genre that you know of...

I would be very grateful for your help.
Thank you, Best regards.

Your best bet would be to ask Youtube, I know there's a channel called 'What's Inside' with millions of subscribers that constantly cut things open and people love that, not sure if they are monetised.

In my view, if it were to breach any rules ,the closest would be violence but it’s still far from violence. Are you wondering whether such videos are demonetized?

Thank you for your reply! Well basically I'm wondering if the videos with content such as cutting, throwing things etc, are demonetized just on the basis of being what they are. Hence cutting - wielding a knife or throwing things - being kinda violent in itself. (If all the known guidelines are followed.)

But yes I'm with you there - far from violence. I just want to confirm that this content in itself is not already a no-no on youtube..

Back