Is advertising your old (but good) videos worth of it?

Xeogran

YTtalk Mad
Sometimes there are these videos that don't get enough love for various reasons, despite the effort you put into them.

Do you think it would be good to somehow "refresh" them and show them to people who might have an interest but skipped it because of other circumstances? If so, what is the best way for doing that?
 
Yeah, I think that eventually they'll get very known, and people will see your effort you put into that video. Some technique to do that would be making a new video which references the old video because of how similar it is, or just adding a section in your videos, in the end, saying "Random old video!", which will surely attract some people.

So yeah, it is a good idea, why not :)
 
I tend to put off my old videos in favour of the newest ones, but this just came to my mind today. Might turn out to be helpful.

A video outro, thanks for reminding me. Always planned to make one but couldn't find where to start.
 
I tend to put off my old videos in favour of the newest ones, but this just came to my mind today. Might turn out to be helpful.

A video outro, thanks for reminding me. Always planned to make one but couldn't find where to start.

You could make one by using Photoshop, if you have it, or Gimp, and then use your video editing software to add tweaks to it, or if you do have this software, all in Adobe After Effects. And there are tutorials on Youtube, from what I've seen, and they teach you how to do it without the need of having paid software ^-^
 
One of my favorite older videos is over a year old now is gaining views daily without me advertising it, so it might be worth? I don't make money of it though.
 
You could make one by using Photoshop, if you have it, or Gimp, and then use your video editing software to add tweaks to it, or if you do have this software, all in Adobe After Effects. And there are tutorials on Youtube, from what I've seen, and they teach you how to do it without the need of having paid software ^-^

Oooh. I have Photoshop and I know how to use it to some extents. I think I have got an idea for the layout now too =)
 
Oooh. I have Photoshop and I know how to use it to some extents. I think I have got an idea for the layout now too =)

Awesome! In my channel I have some Photoshop techniques tutorial ~ You can make use of them without crediting me, if you want ;) Just so it's a better quality outro, you know. I hope it turns out greatly! :D
 
Back
Top