IRRITATING STICK! The game where you move a stick! WOW!

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
You'd think it would be easy, but the stiff controls make Irritating Stick a flippin' nightmare!!

Lots of F-BOMBS!

Last edited:
Cool video mate, I've left a like and comment on it, and I would really appreciate it if you could do the same on my latest video.

Likes and comments are the most important thing now, especially for us smaller YouTubers with the new "changes" YouTube has
rolled out recently, especially the suggested videos and subboxes.

Cool video mate, I've left a like and comment on it, and I would really appreciate it if you could do the same on my latest video.

Likes and comments are the most important thing now, especially for us smaller YouTubers with the new "changes" YouTube has
rolled out recently, especially the suggested videos and subboxes.

Thanks, and I'll check out your channel! But FYI, you're not supposed to ask for like4like / sub4sub, etc. in the forum.

Thanks, and I'll check out your channel! But FYI, you're not supposed to ask for like4like / sub4sub, etc. in the forum.
Are you sure, I see why sub4sub wouldn't be allowed, but com4com and like4like not being allowed is stupid, especially with all the new YouTube changes.

Are you sure, I see why sub4sub wouldn't be allowed, but com4com and like4like not being allowed is stupid, especially with all the new YouTube changes.

It might just be this particular section of the forum since each thread is to promote one individual video. Loved your video, btw!!

It might just be this particular section of the forum since each thread is to promote one individual video. Loved your video, btw!!
Oh well, thanks for the heads up, I'll look into the rules a bit more.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. <3

Back