Services Intro's For A Sub

ben harvey

GamesterTech
i will create intro's for anyone willing to subscribe to my channel and to like at least one of my vids i also ask for it to be released on your channel separetly and give me some credit on that one vid :)

Ive moved this thread into the 'background, icons, banners and intros' section of the forums because you are providing a service for one of these :)
It might be helpful I you could give people an example of your previous work or what styles yiu can make the intros in (e.g. 3D, 2D etc...) :)

Ive moved this thread into the 'background, icons, banners and intros' section of the forums because you are providing a service for one of these :)
It might be helpful I you could give people an example of your previous work or what styles yiu can make the intros in (e.g. 3D, 2D etc...) :)
Thanks I can make 3d and 2d intros i have after effects sony vegas pro 11 and alot of modelling software.

Thanks I can make 3d and 2d intros i have after effects sony vegas pro 11 and alot of modelling software.
That's sweet :D I'd be really interested in seeing the work that you produce for people :) I would ask for one , however u very recently got a new intro I won't be needing one for a while yet ;)

That's sweet :D I'd be really interested in seeing the work that you produce for people :) I would ask for one , however u very recently got a new intro I won't be needing one for a while yet ;)
Ok then mate if you have skype i can add you on that and send you some of my work for future reference

Back