Gaming Internet Gaming Magazine

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Hi

I am looking to start a digital gaming magazine and i am looking for content to put in it. Videos, Podcasts or articles.

I will be releasing 1 a month and sending it to thousands of people already on my mailing list. Its a completely free magazine for readers.

What this means your channel logo and name is displayed on the front cover and then as well as the content we use thought the magazine you get a full page with your artwork, content and your description all with clickable links straight to your YouTube/website page. If you content is unique you could have your own section in the magazine.

We ask nothing more from you than some of your channels artwork and for you to share the magazine with friends and followers, this maximizes yours and everyone's exposure.

If anyone is interested let me know, content ideally relevant to latest games or really old ones.

Thanks Lee

Great I have added you all to the mailing list.

If you have a youtube channel and are happy for me to use your content just need you to email 2controllers1sofa@gmail.com just saying your happy and also attach your channel banner and logo.

Eventually I will be offering full and half page advertising for a fee. You will get a full page with your content on and all click able links to your youtube page and your logo on the front cover.

To start off everything is free but there are costs to what I am doing so eventually I need to cover the costs.

Back