International YouTubers

I was wondering: who on YTTalk is NOT from an English speaking country? Do you post videos in English, or in your native language?

I'm from the Netherlands and I post in English. I want to reach a broad audience and english is very natural to me.
Also I hate my voice in dutch somehow and I try to hide my dutch accent as much as I can.

I'm from Paris France but I make all my videos in English so it can reach a wider crowd! It's easier for everyone and fun and stimulating for me! Best of both worlds :)

Im Dutch but 99.9% of my channel is English
Most Dutch people speak English and my target is worldwide so English is the best choice I think ;)

It's sometimes weird to do the vlog in English around people but that's something you grow over very fast ;)

I'm from South Africa. My native language is Afrikaans, much like Dutch just a bit more weird.:giggle: I do my videos in English.

I am from (and still live in) Italy, and upload content in english, although there may be some instances I will subtitle spoken italian

I'm Danya TM :) I'm from Russia! Five years ago I did not know the Russian language in my family spoke only Arabic and English .After As in Libya the war I came to Russia at home my mom.My content in Russian language Maybe in the future I would make content in English but now it makes no sense.My channel is very helpful to me, I'm trying to find myself :)

I'm from Finland and I've done both native and English. My original idea was to do 50% Finnish 50% English as that was the way my life was at the time (I'm a daily vlogger). However, since doing subtitles was a pain and most views were local, I switched to Finnish after maybe 10 videos.

However, I made some "broader topic" videos like reviews on boring days in English, and one of the videos picked up steam, so I switched to English. Vlogged in English for almost a year until I noticed my vlogs were still mainly getting views from Finland, so I switched back to Finnish.

But then I lost quite a few subscribers who didn't like me using Finnish. As I've also felt more at home speaking English I settled with English once and for all at the start of this year.

I get excited easily and speak really fast, and I've noticed that when I speak in English it slows me down just a tiny bit enough to make it more watchable. However, I kicked of a travel channel in Finnish few weeks ago (even when vlogging in English I also shot Finnish footage on trips) since my mom likes to watch my travel videos and her english is bad. :oops:

im from Denmark, and I speak english in my videos.. Its not always easy, because some of us danes have an really heavy accent :D

Back