Increasing Exposure Using Links

*to this thread*
You're a dirty girl aren't you? Yeeeeah... a dirty dirty girl, I might just have to get my scrubbin utensils and scrub you up you dirty dirty girl.... and I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, and you'd hate yourself for liking it, but you can't help it, you dirty dirty girl....

Sorry I can't help it when a thread gets me all hot and bothered.

Oh wait! Is there anyone under 18 here? Like seriously. This. Is. Bad. For them.
You're so right, I'll just give them some ecstacy so they won't have to see this DEBAUCHERY

*to this thread*
You're a dirty girl aren't you? Yeeeeah... a dirty dirty girl, I might just have to get my scrubbin utensils and scrub you up you dirty dirty girl.... and I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, and you'd hate yourself for liking it, but you can't help it, you dirty dirty girl....

That's a very interesting way to clean up the thread when Ken's already proclaimed that's its been DIRTIED and USED. ._.

*to this thread*

Oh it likes it.. you can tell it does.. It got the answer the poster needed but the thread wanted more.. it wasn't satisfied with it's original intent.. I needed something darker.. naughtier.

Back