Inactive Youtube Accounts.

Yeah this account in particular hasn't been active in over a year. Zero uploads aswell, I don't even think they have comment history to be honest. I did send this owner a message, though since there's a big difference between a year and 7 years for inactivity. I hope it's not a name squatter, or anything like that :(
Sorry to be that guy but he will not reply to your comment, 7 years is a long time i bet he forgot he had a youtube account xD

Out of curiosity what's that username?

Sorry to be that guy but he will not reply to your comment, 7 years is a long time i bet he forgot he had a youtube account xD

Out of curiosity what's that username?

Oh I was saying I messaged the guy that's been inactive for one year :p, that other name I didn't bother to try messaging him simply because there's not a chance he'll reply.

Oh I was saying I messaged the guy that's been inactive for one year :p, that other name I didn't bother to try messaging him simply because there's not a chance he'll reply.
Oh 1 year, well there is a small chance that you might get a reply, nothing to lose :3

Same thing happened to me. I wanted VideoGameCinema and it wasn't available, so I added spaces. :p

Looks better this way honestly! :)

Back