In what age did you start your Youtube Channel?

I started YouTubing when I was 40, I guess that's like 100 for the average YouTuber. Proof that it's never too late to learn something new!
granpa-big.jpg
 
We started out doing Anime Music Video channels. I think I started mine at 16 or 17 and my boyfriend started his earlier at 13. The MrAndMrsGamer channel was made when I was 20 and he was 19 .
 
Oh god I was 13 in 2007 when I put up my first video it was during the old youtube days. It was going to be a channel about playing guitars, skateboarding, random stuff and cats. Then stopped in 2008. I wish I was as committed to youtube back then as I am today it was easy to be discovered. I miss those days :( but thinking of it I might do re uploads to my main channel, hopefully they get as much attention as they did back then.
 
I started my first channel when I was 12 and reached 150 subscribers and 80K views in one year. When I was 17 (4 months ago) I started the channel I run right now, got 540 subscribers and 150K views.
 
Back
Top