In need of free inspirational music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Do you know of any sites that have music like that? I searched on incompetech and Fullscreen's library, but I can't find the kind of music I'm looking for. I know that audio jungle has music like that, but you have to pay for a track and it's all watermarked. I wouldn't like to hear 'audio jungle' being said in the middle of the song a thousand times.
I keep finding good songs, but they're made by people who have their own websites and their songs on itunes and everything, so they want me to pay as well and I can't just steal their songs, can I? Even if I credited them in the description. I don't want to get in trouble.

Check out my channel, most of it is free to use if you give credit to the artist! :)

I'll say it over and over again, Newgrounds.com has some of the best music around (and the widest range as well!). Just make sure to get permission from the artist first and you're all set!

Do you know of any sites that have music like that? I searched on incompetech and Fullscreen's library, but I can't find the kind of music I'm looking for. I know that audio jungle has music like that, but you have to pay for a track and it's all watermarked. I wouldn't like to hear 'audio jungle' being said in the middle of the song a thousand times.
I keep finding good songs, but they're made by people who have their own websites and their songs on itunes and everything, so they want me to pay as well and I can't just steal their songs, can I? Even if I credited them in the description. I don't want to get in trouble.

I recently started a new youtube channel with my partner where we offer royalty free music under creative commons licenses. It's the first channel listed under my "awesome youtube channels." Nedley Falls Music.

I don't know if you'll find anything to fit your current needs yet, but we are adding new stuff steadily in many different genres and moods. So stay posted and if we haven't done anything you want to use at the moment, we may have something very soon.

Just be sure to check the artist to give proper credit. That's all we ask. Thanks and I hope we can help!

What sort of music are you actually looking for?
You know, uplifting, successful, feel good, 'you can do it!' kind of music.
I can't post links, but search for 'uplifting music legends of time' and it should be the first result. That kind of music.
Or the music in Google Glass video, which was 'New Lipstick' by The Kissaway Trail. That's feel good music to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back