Request In need of a GFX artist with a graphics tablet

I'm a Graphic Artist. I"m quite experienced (4+ years) . you can view my portfolio : bleepingtech.imgur.com

skype: bleepingdesign
 
I added you to Skype.
I"m not interested to work for you. You are just underestimating a designer.

Some odd designer told you that one needs a graphic table to create a cartoon character and you are stuck with it. When I answered I don't have a graphics tablet, you say "it won't work leave it"

We create 2D characters in photoshop and illustrator. If you are not sure about the designing work, then leave it to a designer. Let him/her decide if its possible to draw or not.


You are not sure what you need? When I asked you how many characters do you need in the banner? you answer "I don't know."

You need to give me some details so that I can work. (alteast give me an idea of what you want to see in the banner. What text do you want me to add ..anything.. just saying it won't work.. I don't think it will work." is not the way. ) I suppose you are a kid. Thats how you behaved.


[3:09:22 AM] gamerbloxgaming: Hi Trilma Rose, I'd like to add you as a contact. gamerbloxgaming yttalk
[3:09:59 AM] *** Trilma Rose has shared contact details with gamerbloxgaming. ***
[3:10:13 AM] Trilma Rose: Hello Gamer
[3:10:26 AM] gamerbloxgaming: hello
[3:10:34 AM] gamerbloxgaming: do you have a graphics tablet?
[3:11:08 AM] Trilma Rose: I'm sorry? Do you mean portfolio
[3:11:23 AM] gamerbloxgaming: no
[3:11:23 AM] Trilma Rose: nope I don't
[3:11:26 AM] gamerbloxgaming: oke
[3:11:32 AM] gamerbloxgaming: then i am not interested
[3:11:46 AM] gamerbloxgaming: the things i want are almost only possible with a graphics tablet
[3:12:01 AM] Trilma Rose: what do you want by the way?
[3:12:16 AM] gamerbloxgaming: a cartoony channel art like these channels
[3:12:32 AM] gamerbloxgaming: youtube.com/user/SSoHPKC
[3:12:40 AM] gamerbloxgaming: youtube.com/user/UberHaxorNova
[3:13:00 AM] Trilma Rose: you mean the guy holding a cat
[3:13:05 AM] Trilma Rose: etc
[3:13:12 AM] gamerbloxgaming: sigh
[3:13:19 AM] gamerbloxgaming: this isn't going to work
[3:13:19 AM] Trilma Rose: or other characters in the banner
[3:13:27 AM] gamerbloxgaming: that kind of art style
[3:13:28 AM] Trilma Rose: We create it on illustrator
[3:13:44 AM] Trilma Rose: Its possible even without graphics tablet
[3:13:48 AM] gamerbloxgaming: you need to have a graphics tablet to be able to do that
[3:13:59 AM] gamerbloxgaming: the last guy i hired quit because he didn't have a graphics tablet
[3:14:17 AM] Trilma Rose: just 2 mins
[3:14:26 AM] Trilma Rose: check this imgur.com/a/skkc4#0
[3:14:39 AM] Trilma Rose: This we created using illustrator
[3:14:47 AM] gamerbloxgaming: i know
[3:14:49 AM] Trilma Rose: he did it using the software.
[3:14:51 AM] Trilma Rose: so its possible
[3:14:56 AM] gamerbloxgaming: or at least you just drawed over something
[3:14:56 AM] Trilma Rose: any 2 d art can be done by us
[3:15:07 AM] Trilma Rose: no we didnot trace it.
[3:15:07 AM] gamerbloxgaming: i am only interested in something unique
[3:15:09 AM] Trilma Rose: its original art
[3:15:14 AM] gamerbloxgaming: who is we?
[3:15:21 AM] Trilma Rose: I have a team of designers with me
[3:15:40 AM] Trilma Rose: 3 designers who work along withme
[3:16:29 AM] gamerbloxgaming: how much do you want for it?
[3:16:50 AM] Trilma Rose: How many characters do you need in the banner?
[3:17:20 AM] gamerbloxgaming: i am not sure what i want yet
[3:17:29 AM] gamerbloxgaming: i don't think this is going to work
[3:17:30 AM] gamerbloxgaming: thanks
[3:17:50 AM] Trilma Rose: Well thanks for your time. You are just underestimating us. First decide what you want. THanks
 
Last edited:
I"m not interested to work for you. You are just underestimating a designer.

Some odd designer told you that one needs a graphic table to create a cartoon character and you are stuck with it. When I answered I don't have a graphics tablet, you say "it won't work leave it"

We create 2D characters in photoshop and illustrator. If you are not sure about the designing work, then leave it to a designer. Let him/her decide if its possible to draw or not.


You are not sure what you need? When I asked you how many characters do you need in the banner? you answer "I don't know."

You need to give me some details so that I can work. (alteast give me an idea of what you want to see in the banner. What text do you want me to add ..anything.. just saying it won't work.. I don't think it will work." is not the way. ) I suppose you are a kid. Thats how you behaved.

Just a FYI I was the previous designer and I said I was unable to render the artwork without my graphics tablet due to the fact that I have little experience without my tablet which would lead to an unsatisfactory design, that is why I'm in the process of terminating our contract agreement. I confident that anyone with suitable experience should be able to create high quality artwork with their trusted tools.
 
Thanks for your message.

That's what I have been saying to the client but he is adamant that one needs a graphics tablet to create an artwork. I told him everyone has their own style but he is not ready to understand or listen. I agree with what you have said MediaCyclops.

Just a FYI I was the previous designer and I said I was unable to render the artwork without my graphics tablet due to the fact that I have little experience without my tablet which would lead to an unsatisfactory design, that is why I'm in the process of terminating our contract agreement. I confident that anyone with suitable experience should be able to create high quality artwork with their trusted tools.
 
What I want is easier with a graphic tablet, nobody told me that, it is just a fact.

I am also not a kid.

You are very rude to potential customers and that will not get you a job later, I hope you know that.

Now please leave my thread.
 
What I want is easier with a graphic tablet, nobody told me that, it is just a fact..

You are very rude to potential customers and that will not get you a job later, I hope you know that.
On the first line, that is totally a personal preference. The majority of the people who work with graphic design DO use a tablet, but some artists simply can't work with it and I know a few who prefer a ergonomic mouse over a tablet to make their graphical work/art. It might look as a fact due to the fact that a high amount of artists use it, but again it is a personal preference, so it is not a fact that the job is easier to do with a graphics tablet.

Also, I hope you know that the biggest assholes make the most money. Also, I get the frustration of the designers trying to help you, but if you don't supply them with proper info, they can't work. It is simple as that. I hope you know the error is not solely his fault, although he could have said it more nicely that he is unable to work with you due to it. I hope if you get contacted by another designer, that you will supply him proper information and as much information as you can regarding it and be very specific.
 
I am in need of a GFX artist, but not in a specific time frame, I can do with my current channel art just fine, so if people are going to be rude, I don't even want to be their customer.
 
Back
Top