Request In need of a banner!

MrLilmar

Hey! If anybody could please make me a banner for something new that I'm starting up (not a youtube channel) that would be awesome! I don't have anything to give you in return unfortunately. But I would be grateful if you could make this for me and will try to give you a shoutout when I start this. Basically, I need a banner in red and black with a red truck in the middle. One of those 14 wheeler trucks. And I don't mean a picture of the truck, I just want a red animated truck that is all red. At the top of the banner I would like it to say "W&W Trucking Corporation" in a silver color and at the bottom I would like it to say "We are in it for the long haul!" in a baby blue color without the quotes, of course. If you can make this banner for me I'll appreciate it! Thanks!

You could give someone YTTalk as a payment. I'm not a big graphic guy but that is a suggestion if you can't give anything - You surely can!

Good luck,
~Robo

I don't think anyone's willing to make free banners at this moment in time, but try anyway, I'm sure there are people willing to help you out for free.

I could be able to do this, what are the dimensions for this banner?[DOUBLEPOST=1383344442,1383342713][/DOUBLEPOST]This is what i have bot so far, i copied your exact words, from my point i think it needs something more :D
truck co banner.jpg

Back