Important Question!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
I want to take part in the community and ALSO expose myself and my channel, right? So in order to do that I want to make video response's instead of just leaving text comments. The problem I'm having is that...I don't want my new video responses to spam my subscribers new video feed. I was thinking about making another channel just for video responses...but people might not come and see my main channel as well..and subscribe to the video response channel instead.​

What should I do?
  • Post the video response's on my main channel (while putting them in their own playlist) and hoping my subscriber's don't get annoyed?
  • or Create a new channel with video response's and possibly have subscriber's not subscribe to my main channel? (maybe create a few vids pointing them towards my channel hoping they catch on?)
I care about my subscribers and appreciate them very much; I don't want to do anything to p**s em off or ruin their YouTube experience with me. ^/////^

Here is my advice, start making video responses on your current channel, and then when you have enough subscribers there, make a new channel just for the video responses. Also direct people to the new channel that are already subscribed to you... This is what I am hoping to do for some up coming videos...

Here is my advice, start making video responses on your current channel, and then when you have enough subscribers there, make a new channel just for the video responses. Also direct people to the new channel that are already subscribed to you... This is what I am hoping to do for some up coming videos...

True

Back