Important : Get YouTube promotion Help Africa, Win Razer gear !

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Hello guys
I am a french YouTuber, I am also the admin of a blog with a nice small and active community.

I really care about the YouTube community and did a couple livestream to showcase YouTubers, these youtubers won around 100 subscribers just by being promoted on my livestream, these guys where just getting started on YouTube and stagned at around 6 subscribers for months.

Now I also want to help popular youtuber Athene who is raising money for Africa so here's the deal :

- Donate even only 1$ on my sub-foundraiser (money goes directly to Save the Children association, I don't see any of it) https://fundrazr.com/challenges/campaigns/83Xbb

- Email me at hardisk@hardisk.me

- I will assure that you get a really good promotion to your content by featuring your stuff on a blogpost.

Oh and also, if my sub-foundraiser raises a good amount of money (around 100$) you guys could win some razer gear :)

Hah! That really stretched my French to the limit -- I have studied the linguistics of Romance languages heavily so I can understand some French (thou speak faster than I'm used to). Thanks for the spotlight, and the kind words about my content. I especially enjoyed how my channel name sounds with your accent!

I hope that Athene is able to make the charity work well, those are difficult projects fought with ego and pitfalls.

Indeed, I'm happy you liked it and once again I was blown away with audio quality for a 200 subscriber channels :) that's something I would ear on a 50.000 subs channel . I could definitly take advices for sound quality ! ( I have a pro mic but still having issues with background noises and crap like that that just mess with your end product)

Back