Importance of Watermarking

Michael

I Love YTtalk
This article is about why you should watermark most of if not all of your YouTube videos.

To begin with people watermark their videos for a reason, to get their name out there and there brand and to stop people stealing their videos and profiting from them.

In adding a watermark to your video you will put people off stealing them and if they try and profit from them they will likely get into issues with the website they're using to do this and thus stop any revenue made on your videos they stole.

Having a watermark is a way of making sure people remember you no matter what part of your video they first watch they will see it and hopefully they will remember you too.

When watermarking try and make it as small but as visible as possible you want people to see it but of course still enjoy your videos. You could also lower its opacity so it isnt harsh against the background video. If possible and if you want to you could add the Copyright symbol © and a copyright notice, something like © Copyright 2011 MyChannelName.

This is why I believe watermarking your videos is important.

Thanks for reading my short article on this and I hope this helps you out.

Nice, i tried watermarking one of my videos when sony vegas was broke. It failed XD it was the skate tryout video or somthing. anyway good news, starting WoW Road to lvl 20 Tommorow XD

I havent checked it out yet but I will now and comment, that is Abe from Abes Oddysey or however it is spelled.

does it lead onto another game called somthing like "Oddball and somthign adventures" it was weird s**t.

I went on google images and put it in. and it was the exact one i played CO-OP or somthing like that with my cousin on xbox original

Back